The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Reborn

Ok. I'm starting slow because if I pressure myself to start from where I left off, I'll be overwhelmed.

The most amazing thing that has happened in the past 3 months is getting my strength together and heading out to the YSC conference in Dallas. I met my girl Carrie and a bunch of other amazing women who can understand everything that I have felt after you find out your diagnosis. It has saved my life and opened doors and avenues that I needed to find myself after a year of sifting through the crap that was dumped on me. I am now relatively active on the message boards and keep connecting with more and more people that make me feel like a human and not like an alien. We ended up bonding and loving eachother so much we are having a 6 month reunion of sorts in NYC in July!

B and I are going on our honeymoon in about 10 days. We leave for our Carribean cruise on June 1. There are still lots of things to get done before then, but we are ready to get on the train to NYC and board the ship.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I hope the cruise is just so awesomely amazing! Take pix and show us!

And "reunion" sounds better than "raising hell in NYC." Which I promise you, we will be doing! Can't wait! Which reminds me, I should probably get a plane ticket. Hmmmm.

So glad to see you blogged. I did too!

Love ya, Catherine. Miss you too.

6:49 PM  
Blogger Viktoria said...

Hi Cutie! I'm so excited for you to go on your honeymoon! I hope you have a blast, and can't wait to hear all about it!
Hope I get to meet up with you again next time you are in NYC!

Love you!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home