The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Yes, it's true

Barak and I got married on December 22, 2008.

We had a civil ceremony in California while visiting my family. Unfortunately, there was no way possible that both of our families could get together any time soon for a more formal ceremony (but we are planning on it for the future, so expect to have at least one visit to the Philly area in the coming years), but by having it in California during the holidays, we hoped that both families would be happy to be able to celebrate the occasion. My parents and my brother were able to be there to share the moment with us. And we waited to tell Caroline and Jocelyn until they arrived the following evening.

Now, while we are in Israel, we are extending the celebration or as Barak calls it, our Victory Tour. It's a very special time for us and we are basking in the glory with the ones we love.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Smarty Planner said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys!

5:19 PM  
Blogger The Smarty Planner said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for you guys!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

This is so frickin' great! Way to go, you two!

I didn't even know you were engaged!

Enjoy your special time! And can't wait to meet you in person at the conference!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home