The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

On Our Way Home

We are leaving Tel Aviv tonight at 11:30pm and will be home, hopefully, by noon on Sunday. I hope that I will sleep for at least 5 hours on the plane, but even with lots of powerful drugs in my bag, there is no guarantee. So far, they haven't switch the plane on us (on our way out, they downsized and we got no-so-good seats) and we are still supposed to have "premium seating."

I'm loading up on bread, cheese, hummus and fresh and ripe fruits and veggies. We also have some candy bars and chocolate to keep us company over the next 14-16 hours.

My chemo-cation is coming to an end. On Wednesday at 9am I will resume chemo and start round #12 . . . with scans set for the middle of February. I'm hoping that the 1 cm tumor on my liver is gone, but since the bones are still healing and I'll be doing chemo anyway, it won't matter that much. I guess it's just the drive to improve that needs to be satisfied.

More from the States to come.

Shabbat Shalom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home