The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust

I had chemo today -- Taxol and Avastin = 4 hours of good ole fun with my chemo nurses. Nothing exciting happened. I will go in for my Neulasta white blood cell booster shot tomorrow. . . .

Devlin and I exchanged thoughts about Turkey day and that was about it. Not even a RX refill. Guess that's a good sign.

It's about 30 degrees outside and we had some very light snow flurries yesterday. Winter weather is here and Cyan is loving it. She, of course by being a husky, is more frisky on her walks and wants to go out ever 90 minutes or so.

Some pictures.

Cyan in her "chicken" pose.









Finnegan, Cyan's best friend, and Cyan panting after a hour of wrestling.








Me in my "F*CK CANCER" t-shirt and one of my sewing projects.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Your dog is adorable and so is that apron! I wish I could make something like that for me...

Glad you have another tx under your belt. May you always bounce back quickly!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing!!!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home