The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

50 chemo treatments

. . . Treatment #2 of the last cycle was my Golden Chemoversary. Barak was in DC at his Foreign Fighters Round Table, so Bethel, a history prof here at H-ford and the proud, proud owner of Cyan's besty Finnegan, came with me. I brought 50 mini cupcakes for 50 chemos. . . yes, oh, so eventful. On my 51st treatment Barak was back and Devlin was not down at the shore with his family so I bestowed on him our present to him . . . a matching shirt to mine stating "My Patient is My Homegirl." True to Devlin form, he was very touched and now addresses me as "Homegirl" when I enter the office . . . not sure if this was a good idea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home