The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Off the Net

I'm taking my week off literally and trying to keep the "c" word out of my daily thoughts and activities. I couldn't run that far away from it all this week as I had to schedule my CT for last Wednesday and I have a breast MRI tomorrow. I don't know the results from the CT (which doesn't bother me) and regardless of what they say, I'll start round 9 of chemo on Wednesday. At least the office will be full of leftover Halloween candy.

I'm going to test out a new therapist on Wednesday so we'll see how things go on that note.
In other news, the Phillies big World Series win has been the main activity for the week. We watched all of the games, and parts of games, and got roped into Phillies Phever!

I'm continuing with my sewing classes and working on some beginner projects in each of my three classes.

Halloween was quiet. We got about 20 trick-or-treaters and went to a birthday party for one of our neighbor's kids.

Barak's brother Amit is in town from France (he's in the US for business) so we are entertaining him for the weekend.

Fall is officially here in suburban Philadelphia. The leaves are starting to turn all sorts of fabulous colors and the temperature lingers in the low 50s and high 40s during the day. I'm glad that my hair started growing back because it's quite chilly!

That's about it. I'll let you all know what we find out/discuss with Devlin later this week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Sewing class sounds sew cool!

That was cheesy. But it does sound like fun! What are you making?

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home