The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Another great outlet

I've been posting a lot on the bulletin boards at www.youngsurvival.org -- home to the Young Survival Coalition. Unlike other websites, I haven't been asked to leave because I'm too young or I don't have kids. (Yeah, really, some BC women are still women.) I was even asked to join a group of 20 something women on a "special" board. OOHHH!
Alrighty then. I'm off to keep working on Caroline's scarf. The report from Lima is that she's cold.

2 Comments:

Blogger Viktoria said...

i'm glad that you have found a great outlet where you can communicate with people like you that are going through similar things. love you!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Heeeey I never see you on the twentysomething board...

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home