The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Round 7 Kick-Off

I started round 7 today. The plan is the same -- take the WBC shots after sessions 1, 2 & 3. So today I got Taxol (chemo), Avastin (biological warfare drug), and the Neupogen shot.

So far, so good. B and I had to go to a meeting about benefits (they're changing up the health insurance plans) immediately after chemo. I felt good throughout the meeting. Then I went grocery shopping and came home to put my feet up.

I'll be home all day tomorrow waiting for the facilities peps to finish up some of the work on the apt they were supposed to do before we moved in. Hopefully they will get everything we want done in the next couple of weeks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nanny, I'm waiting to see a picture of your new hair! Loved what I saw on skype!
Hugs and kisses,
Mama

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home