The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Home and back to the routine!!

We're home . . and things are shaping up to feel like a usual August summer on the eastern seaboard. It's hot and humid and humid and humid. After a 6 hour lay-over in Paris, our 8 hour flight to Philly left me with a major headache which put me to bed at 3pm and wake at 5am. I rested and tried to get some fluids in me by the time I went to chemo at 12nn.

There's about 10 days between now and when school starts here at Haverford. B is working hard on his writing and sending out his book which conveniently came during our trip. He was very excited to open the box with his 10 copies when we returned. He's officially on Amazon.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home