The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Travelin' Woman

I finished the last two weeks of my sixth round of chemo in style by going to Vineeta's wedding and Cape Cod. August 23rd Vineeta became Mrs. Patel in fitting style. There was the prayer service on Friday with 100 of her closests, nearest and dearest friends and family (Indian buffet lunch served to Barak's delight). Then on Saturday morning, she did us all proud by stunning all 200+ guests in her beautiful red sari. She had her signature smile painted on her face the entire 2 hour ceremony. During the evening reception she looked equally as radiant and I had a wonderful time with some old college chums! I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to last to almost 1 am!

We came back on Monday the 25th, went to chemo on Wednesday and on Thursday got in the car for an 8 hour ride to Massachusetts. Barak had his annual Poli Sci meeting and I stayed with Sybil and crew in Plymouth. I'm shocked at how big the kids are getting. So smart and independent.

1 Comments:

Blogger Viktoria said...

sounds like some wonderful travels! i'm happy you had a great time! i still of course want to come see you soon. i'm going to call you today!

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home