The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Latest

For those of you who don't know, my international travels for 2007 aren't over just yet. On June 23rd, I'm headed back to Israel to reunite with my man. It will be nearly 7 months since we've seen each other. Barak has been an incredible sense of strength and love during the darkest moments of the past 10 months and I am so incredibly excited to see him.
I'll be helping him wrap-up the past year that he's spent in Israel and getting ready for setting up our new life and home outside of Philadelphia. On our way back to the US, we're stopping for about a week in the south of France to visit his brother Amit.

On August 7, we'll be back in the US, officially, and will begin the rat race to set up our home and our lives!

1 Comments:

Blogger Viktoria said...

wow, that's very exciting. I wish i would have been able to speak to you before you left the states again, but i understand you were most likely super busy.
have a safe trip and wonderful travels. call me when you get settled in PA, and i'll go visit you! Lots of Love, Viktoria

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home