The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Our first field trip

On Friday, April 6 my language school went on a short field trip. We went to the temple I had already visited with my family, out to see the pear blossoms, and to pick strawberries. The only exciting thing that happened was that our bus broke down and to compensate for the hour we had to wait, the tour guide bought us all ice cream.


Me and Zhou Zhou - my Chinese sister amongst the pear blossoms





Me crawling through the small door into the strawberry greenhouse.


My schoolmates, Matt and Greg (wo de tongxue) picking away!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sitting here at home in Chico. Raining for the first time in months. I can't remember the last time it rained. The spring flowers are all in bloom and many are past.Can't wait for you to get home. This has been a long 8 months. Our best to your Chinese family. Thank them for taking such good care of you.
Mama

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home