The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Finger Delay

Sydney Australia - Airport

Ok, so my last post was ages ago because . . . I nearly severed my finger in the door of my apartment.  Long story short, I sliced it down to the bone.  The best hospital in the province is only 2 blocks from my host family's apartment, so I was seen by a doctor and stitched up about an hour after it happened.  I've got pictures - don't worry, the finger's wrapped and I'm sitting in a huge room with an IV, so no blood.  I'll post them after I get home on Friday.  

Still can't move it, and going to see the hand surgeon in Chico shortly after I get back.  I knew I wouldn't get home with out a scratch, but almost losing a finger is a little ridiculous!

2 Comments:

Blogger Viktoria said...

wow!. that's crazy i hope you are all better now!
talk to you soon.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

How did the doc visit in Chico go?

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home