The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Heading East

Today I'm in London. I've got a 24 hour lay over between flights. Christie - my friend from Salzburg - let me stay in her house. It's a great ''flat'' just south of the Thames. The area Clapham is mostly residential and shops, bars, and other goodies are just a few blocks outside her door. London is cold - about 40 degrees. A real shock from the high 60 degree weather I was experiencing in Israel.

During my time alone here I'm starting to get more and more afraid of the next leg of my journey. Leaving Barak yesterday was so incredibly painful. He is my partner, my best friend, and the past two months with him have made me appreciate his presence in my life so much more.

Thankfully Vineeta and her dad will be waiting for me at the Delhi airport tomorrow morning. I will have more loving arms to embrace me for a little while and help rebuild my strength and confidence before moving on to Nepal, Vietnam and China on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home