The Power of Redesign!

Growing, Sewing and Moving Forward!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Brief Overview of Europe

My first and only trip to middle-America's favorite continent came between my junior and senior years in high school. My parents were desperate to get me to explore options beyond school, club swimming and saying the prayer over the PA system at my Catholic high school. When the opportunity came to ship me off to Madrid, Spain for a couple of weeks, my mom fought tooth and nail to let me go. The result: well, since my parents will probably be reading this at some point before I leave, I reserve the right to withhold several details, but I came back to LA a bigger LA girl than when I left. My next jaunt is short and sweet, therefore it's also very limited. For all the Italians out there, I won't be getting to your homeland for various reasons, but the most prominent one is that I would actually really like to spend significant time in the country shaped like my favorite fall fashion accessory. And as you can see . . . I'm basically hitting the capitals and that's it.

August 22, 2006 - Dublin
August 25, 2006 - Cork
August 28, 2006 - London
September 02, 2006 - Amsterdam
September 10, 2006 - Paris
September 15, 2006 - Berlin
September 19, 2006 - Munich (only if I can get my friends Greg and Rob to head on over from DC for Octoberfest)
September 24, 2006 - Prague
October 04, 2006 - Budapest
October 10, 2006 - Istanbul
October 16, 2006 - Athens
October 21/22, 2006 - Flight from Athens to Tel Aviv

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap Lady!!! I am sooooo excited for you. I just talked with you last night while you were having your first official delays of your worldly adventure (stuck in the Chicago airport anxious to get on your way to Dublin). I told you I would take a look at your blog and well...here I am!!! What happend to planting yourself in China? I hope to catch up with you at some point!! Safe travels Catarina from Honduras :)

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home